- I love Real Estate because it offers me daily growth and motivation.
- Happiness to me is helping families get to their next level without any difficulties.
- As a Realtor I pledge to be dedicated, honest and knowledgeable to my Sellers and Buyers
- Converting Transactions into Relationships
- Your housing needs deserve the care of a specialist
- The perfect home is what you make it.
- I have the key to the home of your dream.
- A referral from you is the highest compliment I can receive!
- A good real estate agent doesn’t disappear once the closing papers are signed
If you are Buying or Selling a Home, you will want to work with a Professional REALTOR. Whether you are moving into an area or planning on Selling to leave an area or If you need more room for a growing family or downsizing to become empty nesters all the decisions made will be better off with a REALTOR. Using me as your full time Real Estate Partner I will help with critical decisions, keep in direct contact with you and be available every step of the way. All your questions and concerns are important to me and will be answered to make your transition as simple as possible. Contact me as soon as you start thinking about a move and let me give you the best options in making a house a HOME.
A graduate of Samuel Clemens High School raised in the Universal City/Schertz Area. A U.S. Army Veteran that proudly served 2 terms, where I developed key leadership skills and traits like dedication, honesty and integrity - that I still live by today. Built a Business from the ground up, servicing over 200 customers needs for retail products over 25 years. Great customer relations and service was the key to my success. Now as a member of the National Board of Realtors, Texas Board of Realtors and San Antonio Board of Realtors working with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS using their Powerhouse Marketing Technology and Top Notch Management Team on my side, I will give my clients only the best REALTOR service This Industry can offer a Buyer and Seller.
I have been awarded the nationally recognized Military Relocation Professional Certification 'MRP'. When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables can make the transfer easier, faster and less stressful. Realtors who earn the MRP certification know how to work with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans.