- Passionate about Serving my Community.
- Committed to clients and their satisfaction.
- Specializing in Boerne, Hill Country, Northwest San Antonio, Bergheim.
- Continuing education to keep up with current trends.
- Continuing relationships with relocation of fellow Rver's.
- Dedicated to family as a grandmother and great grandmother.
- From start of transaction to closing and beyond I will be there for you.
- Relationship with New home Builders to represent you.
- I represent both Buyers and Sellers with confidentiality.
- Love working with Military as I have a Military Relocation Professional Designation
As an active Member of the Lions Club, Order of the Eastern Star, I believe my passion for serving others is one of my best attributes as a Realtor. My commitment to satisyfying my clients real estate needs has resulted in many client referrals, repeat clients and fulfilling a real estate career that has spanned almost 30 years. I feel my love of travel is an asset for my clients, as well. While I am a long time resident of San Antonio and now the Hill Country, I am not limited to any particular area of Texas. I have experience in relocating in and out of the San Antonio area, to include other countries.
Many years as a Realtor has allowed me a front row seat to witness the advancements in real estate technology. In order to better serve my clients, I continue to educate myself in the use of this technology in its various applications FREE services to Buyers. I have an Accredited Buyer's Representation Designation FREE Comparable Market Analysis for Sellers.
My extensive experience has earned me several accolades over the years, including A certificate for Listing Presentation in Fort Worth, Top Producer in Sales and Listings, and recognition in the San Antonio Business Journal.