- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representation
- CIPS - Certified International Professional Specialist
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Real Estate Institute
- PMN - Professional Management Network
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- TAHS - Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
- TRLP - Texas Realtor Leadership Program
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
- CREI - Certified Real Estate Instructor
48 Years in the Real Estate Industry Keep up with issues dealing with Private Property Rights by being involved at the Texas Association of REALTORS as well at at the National Association of REALTORS. Protecting Private Property Rights and Quality Service to my clients is a priority. I am a full-time real estate agent and have my Brokers License. Certified by TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) to teach core real estate courses as well as the GRI Courses and Military Relocation Certification course.
2017 Distinguished Service Award from the Texas Association of REALTORS 2017 Distinguished Service Award from the San Antonio Board of REALTORS 2017 REALTOR Of The Year from State Women's Council of REALTORS 2015 Chairman of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS Currently serve as Region 13 Regional Vice President at the Texas Association and serve on the Executive Board at the State Association. Currently serve as a TREPAC (Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee) as a Trustee at the State Level Currently serve on Professional Standards Committee at the State Level and National Association of REALTORS as well as other committees at the State and National level. I also serve on the Board of Directors at the National level. (NAR).
MY MISSION STATEMENT: To be an advocate for and provide accurate information to my clients and customers so informed decisions can be made. To develop a relationship for life by providing "Quality Service" each time and always do what is right while having a balanced life. I love what I do and enjoy each day in hopes to make each day a better day for someone else.